Dijana achieved her PhD in Physics by working on tunable waveguide Bragg gratings in electro-optic polymer thin films. She worked on assembly and testing of optical components for MAROON-X and MINERVA-Australis high resolution spectrographs and testing of PFC lenses for WEAVE project (William Herschel Telescope).
- “Nonparaxial scalar treatment of sinusoidal phase gratings”, JOSA A, Vol. 23 Issue 4, pp.858-865 J. E. Harvey, A. Krywonos , D. Bogunovic, (2006)
- “Aberrations of diffracted wave fields: distortion”, Appl. Opt. 42, 1167-1174, J. E. Harvey, D. Bogunovic, A. Krywonos, (2003)
- “Tolerance on defocus precisely locates the far field (exactly where is that far field anyway)”, Appl. Opt. 41, 2586-2588, J. E. Harvey, A. Krywonos, D. Bogunovic, (2002)
- “Refractive index gratings in electro-optic polymer thin films”, Appl. Opt. 55(17), 4676-4682, D. Bogunovic, S. G. Raymond, S. Janssens, D. Clarke, O. Bodley, S. Ashforth, M.C. Simpson, and J. W. Quilty, (2016)
- “Electro-optic tunable Bragg gratings in chromophore doped polymer waveguides”, Proc.SPIE 9939, Light Manipulating Organic Materials and Devices III, D. Bogunovic, S. G.Raymond, A. Swanson, M. C. Simpson, (2016)
- "Testing process for the WEAVE prime focus corrector lenses for the William Herschel Telescope", Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 10700, 107003A (2018), D. Bogunovic, G. Jonas, D. M. Cochrane, A. P. Rakich, P. J. Connor, A. Romeril, J. Romeril, L. Gers, E. F. Howick, C. Young, T. Reed, I. J. Tosh, É. Lhomé, K. M. Dee, G. B. Dalton, S. C. Trager, J. A. López Aguerri, P. Bonifacio, A. Vallenari, E. Carrasco Licea, D. C. Abrams, K. F. Middleton, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 10700, 107003A (2018)